Fan of tweezers

I think I'm a fan of tweezers.

Or at least, I like people who needs them.

Today, I thought I got sick of using them, so I stopped for a while. Using tweezers gets you really tired long term.

But then, the one in need didn't bother to help me use the tweezers at all. 

Was it them that really needed the tweezers, or it was me that needed them used on the special people?

So I ended up using them again. Told them that historically, they have been in situations that required tweezers.

They said nothing. 

Maybe I got them used to the tweezers so much that they forgot that they needed to use it themselves at all?

Did I rob them of the opportunity to not need tweezers anymore? 

Every time I say I will stop, my prophecies come true.

Then, how shall I ever stop?

I just organized another tweezer session, for the people that were supposed to initiate it themselves.

Will I ever learn? 

Which one will I ever learn? How to use tweezers better to pull out words, or letting them go?

An ultimatum is not a solution.

Then what is, if not tweezers?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time of illusions

Perfect conditions, no actions, self questions

Am I...