Ridiculous
It is quite odd, not being able to trust your own gut.
All the what-could-have-beens that plague my mind.
Now they are all coming back.
I'm bitter, oh I am so bitter.
What is this profound, deep feeling that will eventually lead to complete numbness? (Dumb question.)
Am I bitter at my ordinance? My health?
Would I think of things myself, if I were not ailed by aimless pursuits?
How spoiled and inconstant, the being I am.
Forever ailed by "what could have been"s,
Plagued by the "ideal me" in a parallel universe, even though I know how illogical it is.
I know I need to focus on now & above & beyond.
The issue is, I cannot stop feeling subparm even though I am aware of what I carved for myself is decent enough.
Then, why am I... or, do I feel full of regrets?
Ridiculous.
Comments
Post a Comment
Sure, tell me: